Bill began his career with Standard Heating in July of 1980. Bill started as an installation assistant and after three short years became one of our Installation Technicians. He continued in this role until 1990 when he became the supervisor for the installation department. He gradually began selling to construction and remodeling contractors. He became the leading salesmen for the construction department. He further advanced into his current role of Sales Manager in 2008.
Bill's day to day duties are to manage all marketing campaigns, monitor lead and sales tracking. His duties also include supporting a five-man sales team and overseeing the installation department.
Bill enjoys working with his team to help solve customers' problems and loves working with everyone in the Standard family.
In Bill's spare time he enjoys spending time with his lovely wife Margie. You may also find Bill out on the lake bass fishing, in a tree stand deer hunting or even out on a local golf course.
- Certified Alabama Master Gas Fitter.
- Certified Refrigeration Service Engineers Society card holder.
- Carrier certified Healthy Air Expert.
- Performance Marketing, and Social Media Marketing.
- Business Planning, and Sales Essentials.
- Certified in Graduate Studies-Maintenance Agreement Program.
- Heatpump certified by Alabama Power
- Gas Furnace certified by Alabama Gas Corp.
- Certified Home Comfort & Energy Conservation Specialist by Dr. Energy Saver.