The Blue Chip Club by Standard Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Serving Greater Birmingham
Our Blue Chip Club can save you money and keep your home’s comfort systems operating safely at their peak levels. Regular maintenance can save on energy cost, improve performance, extend system life, and minimizes untimely breakdowns. When you purchase one of our agreements you’re getting peace of mind and safety for you and your family.
As one of our Blue Chip Club Customers you can enjoy the following:
- Priority Service: You move to the top of our list. Your service will be scheduled ahead of other non-club customers.
- Reduced Diagnostic Fee: Save $30 on your HVAC diagnostic and/or Plumbing Service fee
- 10% Discount: You will receive a 10% discount on any repairs for that service as long as your maintenance plan is in effect.
- 5% Discount: Enjoy 5% off all HVAC equipment installations.
- Two Clean & Checks: Ensure your system runs efficiently all year long with our thorough inspections and cleanings.
- Courtesy Reminders: If you don’t want another appointment to remember don’t worry. We call or mail out reminders when your service is due.
We provide maintenance for the following items:
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Heat Pumps
- Package Systems
- Gas Furnaces
- Whole house Generac and Honeywell
- Whole house humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Electronic air cleaners
- High-efficiency media filters
- UV lights
- Wine Coolers
- Tankless and Tank water heaters
- Sewers and drain lines
- Pump systems
- Water distribution systems
Monthly billing allows you to use a convenient monthly payment plan similar to a gym membership. Simply divide the annual total by 12 to get your monthly amount.
- Lower initial investment vs upfront pre-payment
- Ability to budget the plan amount over the year
- Choose between Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
- Renews each year automatically so that’s one less thing to remember
- Continuous coverage for plan benefits and discounts
- Cancel anytime with 30 days written notice
To improve our customer service, we are implementing a prescheduling plan for your cooling and heating checkups. We aim to make this similar to how your dentist schedules your annual cleaning checkups six months in advance. We will remind you when your next scheduled visit gets close and you can call to reschedule if needed. We want to provide better service for you by scheduling maintenance checkups around your schedule.
Proper maintenance is very important for the efficiency and longevity of your systems. Due to modern technical advancements, it is not necessary to perform checkups at the beginning of each season. For example, older furnaces required a pilot light to be lit before each heating seasons. Today’s furnaces light the pilot light automatically by simply adjusting the thermostat. As a result, we can now perform checkups year-round.