AC Repair in Birmingham, AL
Fast & Dependable Air Conditioning Service
Nothing is worse than a broken air conditioning unit in the middle of a Birmingham summer. The heat in your home may prevent you from sleeping comfortably and can leave you and your family feeling miserable. Nobody should have to suffer through this.
When your system just doesn’t seem to be working as well as it used to, turn to Standard Air for fast and effective AC repair in Birmingham, AL. Family owned and locally operated for 80 years, we're the area's trusted choice and have received numerous reviews from happy customers.
Here's why we set the "Standard":
- 24-hour emergency services available
- Free estimates on AC replacement
- Courteous & reliable NATE certified technicians
- A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
What Are Signs You Need AC Repair?
Avoid letting small problems turn into larger ones by knowing when to contact a local HVAC company for AC repair in Birmingham, AL, or nearby communities. Regardless of how minor you might believe an issue you're currently facing is, you can never be too cautious when it comes to protecting the performance and efficiency of your unit.
Because, in addition to keeping your home cool and comfortable during the summer, protecting your AC unit means you're protecting your pocket by helping to prevent more serious repair or full system replacement. Get the insight you need to determine if air conditioning repair is necessary for your system.
Contact our team if you notice any of the signs you need AC repair below.
- Feeling warm air coming out of your vents
- Noticing your thermostat isn't working correctly
- Dealing with hot and cold spots, and weak air flow
- Hearing loud noises, like grinding or scraping
- Smelling unusual odors, like a burning or musty smell
- Struggling with humidity while your unit is running
- Experiencing frequent and recurring AC problems
- Spotting water or Freon leaks around your unit
- Noticing a sudden increase in energy bills
- Having a unit that's over 10 years old
What Can Cause Your Air Conditioning to Stop Working?
Trying to diagnose the cause of a broken AC can be challenging without the assistance of an experienced professional. If your unit won't turn on or isn't cooling your home properly, it's a good idea to call for AC repair in Birmingham as soon as possible before the problem has a chance to get worse.
At Standard Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we can help you diagnose the problem and fix it right the first time, making sure that your air is flowing ice cold once we leave. Your comfort is of the utmost importance to us and we strive to go above and beyond for all our customers.
A broken AC may be caused by:
- Leaky ducting
- Dirty filters
- Lack of airflow
- Faulty thermostat
- Frozen coil
- Clogged drain line
- Faulty wiring or components
- Bad motors
- Lack of AC maintenance
Protect your investment with scheduled service! Find out how you can save on your next service with our Blue Chip Club.
Choose Reliable AC Repair Specialists in Birmingham, AL
We started in 1939 as a family-owned heating and roofing business in the greater Birmingham area. Over the years our business has grown but we’ve stayed true to our family and customer-centered core values.
These values include:
- Trust: Without your trust, we can’t survive.
- Service: Great service separates us from our competitors.
- Value: Our services add value to your home and you’ll value our great service.
- Quality: If we can’t do it right, we won’t do it at all.
- Teamwork: Our customers are also our team members and we’ll work with you to reach your goals.
- Safety: We are committed to keeping our employees and customers safe.
Go with the company who set the standard. Choose Standard Heating, Cooling & Plumbing when you need an air conditioning repair in Birmingham. We can also help with ac installation and more. You'll be blown away by our attentive and friendly customer service.