Experienced & Licensed Birmingham Plumbers
Your Preferred Plumber for Repair, Installation, Inspection & More
At Standard Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our experienced and licensed Birmingham plumbers understand plumbing’s importance to homes and businesses. We respond quickly to our customer’s needs, provide reliable service at a cost-effective price, and offer the best products available on the current market. With 84 years of experience, we know what it takes to help you regain your comfort and peace of mind after a plumbing issue.
One of the most important aspects of your home or building is the plumbing system. Unfortunately, most people do not necessarily appreciate how important their plumbing is until something goes wrong. Particular issues can cause a significant disruption in your life, such as:
- Toilet clogs
- Freezing pipes
- Lack of hot water
Looking for a top-rated Birmingham plumber? Read testimonials from our many satisfied customers!
High-Quality Plumbing Repair in Birmingham & the Surrounding Areas
As your local Birmingham plumber, our goal is to provide the best service and results. Although plumbing sometimes is an unexpected expense, we can offer solutions that will fit your budget. We discuss all of the work before we get started so you can choose how to resolve your plumbing issue. With our fantastic workmanship, you can be confident that your plumbing work has been completed in a proper manner.
Standard Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers the following plumbing services:
- Emergency repair services – Nothing is worse than experiencing a disastrous plumbing issue in the middle of the night. Fortunately, we are here to service all of your emergency plumbing needs 24 hours of the day and seven days of the week, even holidays.
- Residential plumbing – Rather than dealing with plumbing issues on your own, hire a professional plumber who knows exactly how to handle any type of home plumbing situation.
- Commercial plumbing –Commercial plumbing is prone to a wide variety of issues due to its unique usage factors. Commercial buildings typically experience high-volume flushing and draining of elements that can damage any piping material.
- Water heaters – Water heaters are designed to provide hot water at the turn of a faucet, at any moment of the day. Having an energy-efficient model may save you more money in the long run on your energy bills than if you purchase a less efficient model. Water heaters use more than 15 percent of the total energy of a home. We offer traditional tank models, tankless units, and heat pump options.
- Drain cleaning – Clogged drains can occur at random, so you may never know how to prepare for them. Drain cleaning not only will eliminate any grime and accumulated compounds, but you can also use the rooter services to keep your plumbing in great shape. We also offer advanced jetting services with our state-of-the-art jetter.
- Sump pumps – Sump pumps send water away from a house to any place where it no longer presents an issue, such as municipal storm drain or a dry well. Whether you need to repair or replace your sump pump, Standard Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can get the job done right.